Note from 31/10/2014: Only a few days after these posts, I’ve been asked multiple times if I was “affiliated” to MDT because of the components I used. The answer is no, at least not yet 🙂 but here is my call: “Hey KNX makers, feel free to send me some of your components to test/include in my test bench :-)”
As simple as 3 lights + 3 buttons.
Button 1 toggles green light.
Button 3 toggles orange light.
Button 5 toggles red light.
- Bus power supply [MDT STV-640.01]
- Switch Actuator [MDT AKS-2016.02]
- Glass Push Button [MDT BE-GTT8W.01]
- Push Button [MDT BE-TA55P8.01] (optional)
- IP Interface [Siemens N148/22 5WG1148-1AB22]